[mapserver-users] Legend difference in 5.6.1 and 6.4.1

Jörg Thomsen jt at mapmedia.de
Thu Apr 23 02:28:58 PDT 2015

Hallo Markus,

I remember this thread:
http://mapserver-users.umn.narkive.com/sUT3WyaT/wrong-different-legend-generation
but I don't know the ending...

In your legend definition you are using wrap, as I remember you have to
use html '<br />' for legends (in the class name). Additionally you
should use an offset to shift the text upward.

In one of my projects I had to use up to three lines for the description
in the legend and I added dummy classes with white symbols an   as
name between each real class to have enough space for my text.

perhaps this works for you too.

Jörg