[mapserver-users] RE ows_allowed_ip_list / ows_denied_ip_list not working

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Apr 23 06:37:24 PDT 2015

Does this works
"ows_denied_ip_list" "all"

or
"ows_denied_ip_list" "youripaddress"

Vladimiro Bellini <vlasvlasvlas at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2015-04-23 09:33

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[mapserver-users] ows_allowed_ip_list / ows_denied_ip_list not  working

Hi.
i was testing "ows_denied_ip_list" or allowed ip list on my 6.4.1
mapserver and it does not work at all.
 ./mapserv -v
MapServer version 6.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

METADATA
#inside top mapfile metadata

        "ows_denied_ip_list" "*"
#(other metadata..)
END

even blocking "*" (all ip's) it doesnt work,
i always receive a GetMap response using wms
..
i can still see my request (cgi-bin,wms,getmap, see the full png, no
denied at all...) why?
:S

Thanks,

mapserver-users mailing list