[mapserver-users] Legend difference in 5.6.1 and 6.4.1

mapserver mapserver at markus-spring.de
Thu Apr 23 09:01:45 PDT 2015

Jörg,

looks like this is a minefield :(

Strange enough, using bitmap fonts the class names don't get truncated, but then
I don't have the beloved German umlauts. This sure enough looks like a
miscalculation of the space the average letter of a proportional font needs and
so the space allocated for the class name is too small.

Don't know why it worked in 5.6.1 but broke in the transition to 6.4.1

---Markus