[mapserver-users] How to install 64-bit Apache and Mapserver on Windows

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Aug 18 07:16:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

A friendly geologist told me to install 64-bit Apache and Mapserver by following this document
http://www.onegeology.org/wmsCookbook/4_4_3.html

Apache comes from Apache Lounge http://www.apachelounge.com/ and Mapserver from http://www.gisinternals.com/ and the recipe works. I think it would be worth adding a link to the cookbook into the Windows / Gisinternals section of document http://mapserver.org/download.html. FWTools can be wiped away from the document at the same. MS4W could be the next in a row unless it will get a new version sometimes.

-Jukka Rahkonen-