[mapserver-users] The new composite block in python swig api

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:56:09 PDT 2015

Hi Steve.

Thx for hint.
It dont seem work.

Querying the help from python I can see that the "compositer" object
is defined inside the layerObj, but dont seem to have any opacity var
inside it.

I try this:

The compositer object is defined, but seem don be any opacity variable
inside it.

I also check the code of swig inside the file "swiginc/layer.i"
I can see that there is still the setOpacity under layer and the
getOpacity instead
has a 100 value hardcoded.
:(

-----
    void setOpacity(int opacity)
    {
      msSetLayerOpacity(self, opacity);
    }

    int getOpacity() {
      if(self->compositer) return (self->compositer->opacity);
      return (100);
    }
-----

Should I open an issue for this ?