[mapserver-users] [mapserver-dev] pink screen after activating several layers (mapserver version 6.2.0)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 3 06:35:21 PST 2015

Please reply to the list so everyone can benefit from the questions and
answers and there are a lot of other people that might have input to the
problem.

On 12/3/2015 5:35 AM, Donald wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> I don't believe that it is a problem with open layers. I tested

The point is to load the pink tile in a separate window so you can view
the error message and see why it failed.

> individually one layer at a time and I could conclude that I got the
> pink screen when a certain amount of activated layers are reached
> regardless of the order. Do you know if mapserver has some configuration
> that restrict the number of layers to render or some configuration about
> memory limit to render the layers ?

No, I do not think this is the case. How many layers are in your mapfile?

-Steve W