[mapserver-users] OGR GeoJSON stream output not working with FCGI

Tuikku Anttila tuikku.anttila at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:32:41 PST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to get GeoJSON to work as a WFS output format, using an OGR
outputformat with FORMATOPTION "storage=stream". With CGI, it works fine,
but with FastCGI the response appears in the apache error log and I get an
empty response in the browser. It works if I have FORMATOPTION
"STORAGE=filesystem" instead of "stream" set in the OUTPUTFORMAT block.

I am running Mapserver 6.4.1, have tried GDAL 1.10.1 and 1.11.1. I have
tried this on Ubuntu Server 14.04 and CentOS 6.6, and with both Apache
mod_fcgid and Nginx spawn-fcgi. Everything seems to work, but the output
does not show in the browser, just in the server logs. What could I be
missing?

Regards,

Tuikku Anttila