[mapserver-users] Mapcache error: tile y=2 not in [0,2[

mapserver mapserver at markus-spring.de
Sat Feb 21 14:21:09 PST 2015

I am building a public mapservice for the city of Harare, where the background
map is served through tilecache (mapserver 6.4.1/tilecache 1.2.1).

http://197.211.215.14/water/weekly_supply

is almost functional (maybe you have to zoom in/out at first) What is bothering
me are the two pink tiles in the upper border at 1:400000, which show the message

  tile y=2 not in [0,2[

in the apache error log. The tiles to the left and right of the pink ones are
served o.k. (They are blank anyway)

Could somebody tell me what's going on there?

Thanks - Markus