[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.4.1 OGR output error

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Feb 23 06:52:27 PST 2015

Maybe you tried to use the result directly?
The owsDispatch() method creates content _plus_ headers. To get the plain content you need to write the output into a buffer, strip off the headers and fetch the contents of the buffer:

ms_ioinstallstdouttobuffer();
$map->owsDispatch($req);
ms_iostripstdoutbuffercontentheaders();
$result = ms_iogetstdoutbufferstring();
print_r($result);

To correct my self: the Wfs_getfeature_formatlist is a comma separated list.