[mapserver-users] Converting Mapfile to OUTPUTFORMAT . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Feb 26 14:56:02 PST 2015

All,

I'm trying to convert an older mapfile to use the new OUTPUTFORMAT parameters, and not having much success in setting up a particular color to be displayed as transparent in the resulting PNG.

Anyone have a Mapfile fragment as an example of using a particular color as the transparent areas?  NOTE: I'm displaying the background color, so setting that to transparent is not going to work in this instance.  I need to use a specific RGB value.

Thanks

Bobb