[mapserver-users] ColorRange Legends.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jan 5 08:55:41 PST 2015

All,

Is there any progress on generating a legend icon for color ranges?  I'm using colorrange to color in a GPS trail based on age.  I would like to generate a legend icon for the coloring.  A bit of a complication is that I'm doing a double transistion, one class for green --> orange, and then a class for orange --> red.  I could make two different legend items for these if need be though.

I get the NAME value to pop out, but no Icon for the color values.

Thanks

Bobb