[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] KML output with blank point

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Thu Jan 8 05:34:26 PST 2015

Please always reply back to the list so others can benefit.

If all your images are empty, then there is something up with your symbol rendering. Do you get valid symbols if you generate an map image without kml output?

I've had no problem with vector and bitmap point symbols in KML output. But the images rendered to the tmp directory render correctly so that is where your problem lies.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps