[mapserver-users] postgres layer not visible

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Jan 19 04:58:50 PST 2015

Hi,

You wrote earlier:

"When I run the shp2img utility it replies that the ID column does not exist, but using the pgadmin, I see the column named ID and is also the primary key of the table "Fiumi_riproiettato"!!!"

I wonder how you can see column "ID" is the table is created as to have a column ans primary key in "gid serial NOT NULL".

Do you really look at the same table with pgadmin?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Maiorano Pasquale wrote:

Dear Brent Fraser and everybody,

The "Create Table" statement from Postgres is the following:

CREATE TABLE "Fiumi_riproiettato"
(
  gid serial NOT NULL,
  "Nome" character varying(80),
  "Luinghezza" integer,
  the_geom geometry(LineString),
  CONSTRAINT "Fiumi_riproiettato_pkey" PRIMARY KEY (gid)
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE
);