[mapserver-users] Set LABELANGLE [attribute] via Mapscript (6.41)

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Thu Jan 22 06:51:56 PST 2015

I would have thought that instead of "TODO" it should repeat the
information on Angle in http://mapserver.org/mapfile/label.html.
I can try to update the documentation, but I need someone to tell
me what to write.

Håvard

On 2015-01-22 15:16, Fergus McDonald wrote:
> angle is mentioned as an attribute here, with a "TODO"
>
> http://mapserver.org/mapscript/mapscript.html#labelobj
>
> It doesn't specially say there is a setAngle() method, but you can see
> is exists in the generated code.
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:56:00 +0100
> Håvard Tveite <havard.tveite at nmbu.no> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am not able to find anything about labelObj.setAngle() in
>> the current Mapserver docs.  Could you point me in the right
>> direction?
>>
>> Håvard
>>
>> On 2015-01-18 16:27, Fergus McDonald wrote:
>>> Thanks Steve.. that was it. I was able to set it using (in Java):
>>>
>>> setBinding(MS_LABEL_BINDING_ENUM.MS_LABEL_BINDING_ANGLE.swigValue(),
>>>    strAngleAttribute);
>>>
>>> It would be good maybe if there was a hint about this in the docs
>>> for labelObj.setAngle()

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, NMBU
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.nmbu.no/imt/