[mapserver-users] OSM via mapserver setup help?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 5 17:55:23 PDT 2015

Brent,

I would create a folder like /var/maps/ or whatever and put all you data
(if any), mapfiles, font files, symbols, etc in this tree. then run

sudo chmod -R /var/data

to make it readable.

then in your url map=/var/maps/mymapfile.map

I'm using /var/maps/ just as an example, you could use
/path/to/usbstick/data/ or whatever.

-Steve W