[mapserver-users] determining which map file is associated with which fast-cgi process

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:28:23 PDT 2015

This is probably a more general Linux or fast-cgi question than strictly
mapserver, but I don't know where else to ask so I'll give it a try here.
I'm serving several different map files and I have several fast-cgi mapserv
instances.

Am I correct that each mapserv.fcgi is serving a different map file and
that all mapserv requests for given map file go to the same fcig instance?

And if I'm correct on that, when I use commands like 'top' or 'ps' they all
show as mapserv.fcgi. I'd like to know which instance is serving which map
file.

Thanks,
Rich

--