[mapserver-users] determining which map file is associated with which fast-cgi process

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Tue Jul 28 06:12:56 PDT 2015

For each request a MapServer FCGI process uses either the value of the map= query parameter or the value of the MS_MAPFILE environment variable. In most configurations a pool of those processes is used to work on multiple requests simultaneously. Essentially there's no fixed association between a FCGI process and a map file.