[mapserver-users] WMS service problem with mapserver mapfile layer classes

Ben Madin ben at ausvet.com.au
Tue Jun 2 14:17:10 PDT 2015

Goran,

It is not clear to me what you are trying to do. It appears that you are suggesting including a year (‘godina’?) in your request,

> On 2015-06-03, at 04:33 , gorank <kirandziskig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>    VALIDATION
>      "godina"	"^[12][09][0-9][0-9]$"            #THIS IS RUNTIME SUBSTITION PARAMETER IT MEANS “YEAR"
>    END # VALIDATION

 but the classes in the mapfile seem to be expecting numbers from 0 up? Is this what you wanted, or are there values in the dbf columns that you wanted to be using?

>    CLASS
>      NAME "klasa_1"
>      EXPRESSION ([%godina%] > 0 and [%godina%] < 5)
>      LABEL
>        FONT "arial"
>        SIZE 8
>        ENCODING "ISO-8859-5"

cheers

Ben

--

Ben Madin

t : +61 8 6102 5535
m : +61 448 887 220
e : ben at ausvet.com.au

AusVet Animal Health Services
Western Australia

AusVet's website:  http://www.ausvet.com.au

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this email are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by AusVet Animal Health Services unless expressly stated otherwise. Although AusVet uses virus scanning software we do not accept liability for viruses or similar in any attachments. Thanks for reading.