[mapserver-users] WMS service problem with mapserver mapfile layer classes

Jörg Thomsen jt at mapmedia.de
Thu Jun 4 00:42:30 PDT 2015

Hi Goran,

> I would like from you confirmation url that you gave

http://mapserver.stat.gov.mk/cgi-bin/GDZS/wms?map=/ms4w/apps/GDZS/NAS001_op.map&GODINA=2013&

yes that's what I meant yesterday for testing it in qgis, but if you
want provide your url to others you should have a look at
http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html#default-values-if-not-provided-in-the-url

Jörg