[mapserver-users] wfs service

Ben Madin ben at ausvet.com.au
Thu Jun 11 04:48:41 PDT 2015

Mate,

Judging by the lack of response, you are not providing enough information for anyone to be able to help you.

It would help if you could provide a full example (include the mapfile and maybe some data) and your connection information, as well as versions of software etc.

I look forward to a more detailed question.

cheers

Ben