[mapserver-users] WMS services from a NetCDF file layer

Fabian Schindler fabian.schindler at eox.at
Tue Jun 16 10:50:46 PDT 2015

For the PROCESSING "SCALE=<low>:<high>" option you have to replace the
<low> and <high> with the respective values (you can use gdalinfo -stats
to see what the minimum and maximum values of the image are).

Perhaps, you could transform your image on the command line using
gdal_translate with the respective "-scale" option and see what the
output is there.

Regards,
Fabian