[mapserver-users] libiconv

Mérette, Jacques (Consultant) Jacques.Merette-c at mtq.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Jun 23 13:09:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

I try to install MapServer 7 (beta) on CentOS 7 and I have the following error:

[root at localhost build]# cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt --with-libiconv=/usr/local/lib .. >../configure.out.txt

[root at localhost build]# make
[ 73%] Built target mapserver
Linking C executable legend
libmapserver.so.7.1-dev: undefined reference to `libiconv_open'
libmapserver.so.7.1-dev: undefined reference to `libiconv_close'
libmapserver.so.7.1-dev: undefined reference to `libiconv'
make[2]: *** [legend] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/legend.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried different switches (--with-libiconv-prefix and -liconv) without success. Any ideas????

Thx
Jacques Mérette
Architecte technologique
Division des infrastructures technologiques
Service des infrastructures technologiques appliquées aux opérations
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère des Transports du Québec
Tél: 418-643-5350 # 24685
jacques.merette-c at mtq.gouv.qc.ca<mailto:jacques.merette-c at mtq.gouv.qc.ca>

Boîte commune : Architectes-Technologique._C-DTI at mtq.gouv.qc.ca<mailto:Architectes-Technologique._C-DTI at mtq.gouv.qc.ca>