[mapserver-users] Inverted polygon shapeburst effect

Kalbermatten Michaël Michael.Kalbermatten at ne.ch
Thu Mar 12 02:11:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am looking for a way to create a shapeburst effect (or outer glow) on the outer side of a polygon. This is something which has been added to QGIS (using the inverted polygon option, see http://planet.qgis.org/planet/tag/shapeburst/)

I was wondering if something like that was possible in MapServer ?

I took a look at the doc but could not find anything relevant (maybe using geotransform, but then, how do I create the glow...).

Does anyone have an advice ?

Thanks !

Michael