[mapserver-users] GDal Mini drivers and php script under IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Thu May 7 19:58:09 PDT 2015

I saw that suggestion at the end of the day, and I quickly set C:\MapData
permission to allow "everyone" to have read, and that had no effect.  I got
the same error.  I do think it's a permission issue, maybe just not reading
the tiles.  I didn't see any IUSR_MachineName type user, or any other IIS
type user, so I'm thinking the app pool calling gdal doesn't exist.  I have
no idea what I'm doing here.  This was pretty automatic when I tried it
under Windows 7.  I guess I'll spend the weekend trying to come up to speed
on IIS default users.  I won't be back in the office to try anything until
Monday, but any suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks,
James