[mapserver-users] GDal Mini drivers and php script under IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:21:07 PDT 2015

The "Everyone" group doesn't actually included everyone - and not IIS
users.
If you haven't created your own application pools, or set up
impersonation, then they will be using an account named:
"IIS AppPool\DefaultAppPool"
If you enter this in the security permissions tab is should become
underlined to show it exists.