[mapserver-users] stretching imagery in MapServer

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Wed May 27 06:49:51 PDT 2015

Hi Mark.  Two questions for you:

1) I know it might be a bunch of extra work, but I don't suppose you
could post some before and after shots (or urls or whatever).  I really
have no idea what sort of change your talking about.

2) Holy freaking cow you have fast imagery.  I don't suppose you could
share some processing/hardware/setup secrets?

Thanks

-Andy