[mapserver-users] Thread Safety

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Nov 5 14:42:00 PST 2015

Is this for MapScript? Should really let Tamas chime in. A single mapObj instance is modified during the course of a request once ingested from the mapfile. For example, it holds a populated label cache and other changes made after it is loaded specific to a request. So I guess that means one mapObj per thread.