[mapserver-users] Thread Safety

kelly elton its.the.doc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:09:28 PST 2015

Ok so after trying this, I end up getting this error

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'borders_lines10'.;msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. In GetNextRawFeature():
sqlite3_step() : database schema has changed;msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR
error. In GetNextRawFeature(): sqlite3_step() : database schema has
changed;msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. In GetNextRawFeature():
sqlite3_step() : database schema has changed;msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR
error. In GetNextRawFeature(): sqlite3_step() : database schema has
changed;msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. In GetNextRawFeature():
sqlite3_step() : database schema has changed

Thing is, we don't write to the database at all, not sure why it would
think the schema changed.