[mapserver-users] UTF grid capabilities MapServer 7 ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 15 05:23:16 PDT 2015

This is a good opportunity to remind the MapServer-dev team that when a
funded enhancement comes your way, to please include effort/time/cost
for the MapServer documentation team to test and document your
enhancements (I've requested this years ago).  Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/