[mapserver-users] Update Mapserver at demo.mapserver.org?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Oct 28 02:31:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I wrote last year https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2014-May/076442.html and asked if it could be possible to update the Mapserver v. 5.6.5 that is running at http://demo.mapserver.org/cgi-bin/wms and I was told that not before general infrastructure transition is over, see http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Transition_Plan_2014

What it the situation now? It would be good to have some Mapserver 7.0 WMS, WFS, and WCS services online for testing the issues which are reported on the mailing list and in the Github issue tracker. Version 5.6.5 is rather useless for that.

-Jukka Rahkonen-