[mapserver-users] Announcing the new MS4W

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 11 07:59:55 PDT 2015

Great feedback, thanks.  Here I just installed a fresh copy into
"D:/tmp/test bad spaces 7/", followed the config steps at
http://www.ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#g-mapcache-apache-module and had
no problems using MapCache.

In your testing, could you file tickets so this is caught for the next
release? http://www.ms4w.com/trac/  I'll see you all on the new MS4W
mailing list! :)

Thanks,

-jeff