[mapserver-users] mapscript problem

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 12:46:31 PDT 2015

Ahmet,
Annotation layers have been deprecated:

LAYER — MapServer 7.0.0 documentation

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| LAYER — MapServer 7.0.0 documentationEnables debugging of a layer in the current map. Debugging with MapServer versions >= 5.0:  |
|  |
| View on mapserver.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

NoteTYPE annotation has been deprecated since version 6.2.Identical functionality can be obtained by adding LABELlevel STYLE blocks, and do not require loading thedatasets twice in two different layers as was the case withlayers of TYPE annotation.
Update you .MAP file if or your Java code as it is suggested.

 MSc. Carlos Ruiz