[mapserver-users] MapServer 7.0 WFS post request using ogc filter

TMa Teng TMa at edrnet.com
Wed Aug 17 08:44:54 PDT 2016

Thank you Even. The error message is " The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application".

I didn’t specify the srsname in the query since output is defined in EPSG:4326 same as the mapfile. I have an identical server that has not been upgrade to mapserver 7.0 yet. And it returns the fesature collection successfully using exact the same mapfile and same request body.

Martin