[mapserver-users] About the WFS 2.0 stored query example

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Dec 21 02:45:01 PST 2016

Even Rouault wrote:
Re: [mapserver-users] About the WFS 2.0 stored query example

On mercredi 21 décembre 2016 08:54:38 CET Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:

> Hi,

> I tried to test the stored query example from

> http://mapserver.org/ogc/wfs_server.html#stored-queries-wfs-2-0. I edited

> the query to use my typeNames, but ListStoredQueries sends an error:

> <!-

> WARNING: Definition for stored query bboxstoredquery is invalid

> -->

> I can't find any more information from the errorfile. Is that stored query

> tested to work with Mapserver 7.0.3? What to do for debugging?

Jukka,

yes this is tested in

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/branch-7-0/msautotest/wxs/wfs_200_allgeoms.map

The error you get is due to some XML invalidity raised by the XML parser.

Hi,

I managed to get my version accepted directly from the mapfile as _inlinedef. Using _filedef fails for some reason even the XML file looks good and it is UTF-8 encoded. I used it for the _inlinedef version and only changes I made were to remove newlines and spaces, and escape " into \"

The stored query example in the documentation does work but I wonder if it is totally valid.  The example is without value reference for the geometry

<fes:Filter><fes:BBOX><gml:Envelope srsName="urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326">

However, in the inlinedef that is used in autotest the ValueReference appears

<fes:Filter>

<fes:BBOX>

<fes:ValueReference>msGeometry</fes:ValueReference>

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Even

http://www.spatialys.com