[mapserver-users] Rendering of Symbols outside map window

Ambrogio Foletti afoletti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:54:31 PST 2016

Hello Patrick,

if you are using PostGIS as datasource, I would solve the problem by
integrating a st_buffer in the DATA element itself ;) The added bonus is
that you will get the attribute values from a GetFeatureInfo (if
implemented) in the whole buffer zone.
If not, you can try to use tile mode, and add some metabuffer (see
mapserver doc <http://mapserver.org/output/tile_mode.html>)

Cheers!
A. Foletti