[mapserver-users] kml superoverlays

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jan 14 12:51:44 PST 2016

> Could this 'OGRDB2DriverOpen' be the issue?

This is just a harmelss debug message (that shouldn't be printed IMHO in the
Open() method of the DB2 driver. cc'ing David)

> Shouldn't GDAL use the
> "KMLSUPEROVERLAY" driver here?  (for the record that driver is listed in
> both my Windows and Ubuntu builds, through 'gdalinfo --formats').

No the issue is that the \ windows directory separator was used instead of /
for http ressources.
Just fixed with https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6310

You might get some extra open speedup by defining
GDAL_DISABLE_READDIR_ON_OPEN=EMPTY as env. var/config. option (this prevents
probing for (most) side-car files. This is not something to use in general
however.

http://www.spatialys.com