[mapserver-users] Multiple offsite values

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Jul 21 07:16:51 PDT 2016

That’s not possible using just the keyword. I wonder if it might be possible by using:

-          MapServer CLASSes to map multiple values to a single color and then use OFFSITE with that color?

-          GDAL lookup tables via MapServer processing directives

See http://mapserver.org/input/raster.html.

Steve