[mapserver-users] Mapcache Azure Cache Https

Matt Brown mbrown at al811.com
Wed Jul 27 15:13:15 PDT 2016

------------------------------

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to set up an azure rest cache in Mapcache running on
windows but receive the following error
trying to connect through https

"curl_easy_perform() failed in rest get: Peer certificate cannot be
authenticated with given CA certificates"

The cache works fine over http.

While I was testing I found that I would receive a similar error if I
pointed to a secure wms as a source in mapcache, but am able to access the
same url through mapserver with no errors.

Has anyone else had an issue with https in Mapcache?

Tested with MS4W versions 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 on Windows Server 2008 R2
Datacenter and
Windows 10

Thanks,

Matt