[mapserver-users] Multiple styles in a MapServer WMS Service

Wright, Simon M. smw at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 07:59:26 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff and Andreas

I'm still struggling with getting multiple styles to appear in my MapServer WMS GetCapabilities file.  I guess this is because I'm fairly new to MapServer.

In the meantime I have also upgraded the version of MapServer that I'm using to 7.0.1 to ensure there aren't any issues with versions.

Would it be possible for you to show me the map files with the CLASSGROUP you have created to get multiple styles to appear in the WMS GetCapabilities document?

Also, Jeff, which block of metadata did you delete to get multiple styles to appear?  The metadata in the MAP | WEB | METADATA or the metadata in MAP | LAYER | METADATA?

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes, Simon.