[mapserver-users] Mapserver - connection to MSSQL

Robert Sanson Robert.Sanson at asurequality.com
Mon Jun 6 16:05:52 PDT 2016

Hi Tamas

I populated the geometry_columns and spatial_ref_sys Metadata tables and am now able to connect Mapserver to use my SQL-Server geometry column!

However, I have come across another issue. I am getting some correctly drawn tiles, and some pink tiles. Investigating the pink tiles I get the following:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM "http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
<ServiceException>
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'par_direct'.
msOGRFileNextShape(): OGR error. GetNextRawFeature(): Not enough data to deserialize
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Any clues?

Many thanks,