[mapserver-users] zipped shapefile

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 22 15:46:19 PDT 2016

I'm also unable to get this to work.  I agree that it should (with the
layer specified in the "DATA" statement), but I can't seem to get
MapServer 7.0.1 to draw a map.  The error message is quite generic:

   OGROpen(/vsizip/test.zip)
   msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection in layer
'test'.  File not found or unsupported format.

I believe you have found a nice enhancement.  I think you should file
this in the issue tracker: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna