[mapserver-users] Mapserver JOIN to html template

Pierre-Étienne Lord pe_lord at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 10 10:48:06 PST 2016

Hi everybody, it's my first question ever on this list.
Some facts before

I'm running Mapserver 6.2.1  (old vm machine)Postgres 9.3.6 with postgis 2.1.7Postgres is listening all IP and accept all incoming IP. pg_hba.conf an postgresql.conf
Publishing succesfully multiple layers base on Postgis and everything seem to be ok.
I try to make a template presenting ONE-TO-MANY content from PG to PG.(http://mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html)My ONE part is my geometry and is published in WMSMy MANY is an associated table.
My key between my 2 tables is a unique string (21) named geocodeBoth have PK.

Here my problem.
On getfeatureinfo, it is suppose to return a html mime type for my template. Header, central (MANY) and FOOTER.When I call the same dataset in DBF, the getfeatureinfo is returned properly.When I call the same dataset in postgres, the getfeatureinfo is NOT returned properly.I think that my connection is well done by connection string because if I change table or column name to a not existing one, MapServer raise an error.

This example don't work properly.

TEMPLATE "oneToMany.html"
HEADER "oneToMany_header.html"
FOOTER "oneToMany_footer.html"

JOIN
        NAME 'ieqm'
        CONNECTIONTYPE postgresql
        CONNECTION "host=XX.XX.XX.XX port=XXXX user=PG password=PGPWD dbname=BDX"
        TABLE 'table_150513"
        FROM 'geocode'
        TO 'geocode'
        TYPE ONE-TO-MANY