[mapserver-users] Runtime variable Substitution Filter

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:06:55 PST 2016

Michael's suggestion is very good. Another method would be to define the
later twice with two different names and no filter in one of the
definitions. That would also allow you to style the layer differently which
might be desirable.

Rich

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
> wrote:

> You can set a default value for your layer when no value is set. What I do
> is set it to something like 1=1 and then all values will display.
> http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html#default-values-if-not-provided-in-the-url
>

> Michael Smith
> Remote Sensing/GIS Center
> US Army Corps of Engineers
>
> On Mar 10, 2016, at 8:36 PM, milad nidal <miladnidal2604 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Runtime variable Substitution (FILTER "nom in (
> %municipalitylist% )") to chose one municipality from a list and it is
> going good. But how I can visualize all the municipalities in the layer?
> Is-it possible to ignore the filter?
>

> Thanks

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com