[mapserver-users] Runtime variable Substitution Filter

milad nidal miladnidal2604 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:00:32 PST 2016

But this example is using the same layer twice which I do not want.. Even
in this example if we do not use value  we get nothing and only one layer
will be visualised..

Maybe I was not clear enough in my question.. I want to visualise all the
municipalities then I want to apply the filter to visualize only one. I
thought maybe there is something like ‘default_value’ ‘all’ J.

thanks