[mapserver-users] Mapserver JOIN to html template

pe_lord pe_lord at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 14 05:02:41 PDT 2016

1- Concerning view, at this time, I don't want to plan to make view because,
if I create view, I will get redundant geometries, resulting varying numbers
of geometries between 1 an M possiblities... And My example is based on only
1 table. I plan to make 1:M relationships with 5-6 others tables. If I'm
wrong, tell my!

2- About OIDs, every table has OIDs. I've loaded my datasets with ogr2ogr
from esri filegdb.

3- Concerning others manipulation. I didn't try at this time,  I will try it
soon. Before, I will test 2 things:
3A- Log SQL query from PG to see if there is not a baq query sent by
Mpaserver to PG.
3B- Update Mapserver to 7.