[mapserver-users] Tinyows exchange coords when POST request.

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:27:28 PDT 2016

Hi Jukka.
I agreed with you that if the srs is epsg it should always repeort the
correct axis order, but this , as report me from Olivier, seem to be a
standard "defacto" (a standard coming from bottom).
This is confirmed from this doc from Geoserver:

http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/services/wfs/basics.html

Where is reported this rule:

Representation 	Assumed axis order
EPSG:xxxx 	longitude/latitude (x/y)
http://www.opengis.net/gml/srs/epsg.xml#xxxx 	longitude/latitude (x/y)
urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:xxxx 	latitude/longitude (y/x)

So established that this is the rule, my second question is:
A request with an srs espressed as a urn should have the coords in
reversed axis order ?

Actually tinyows need the request coords in not-reversed axis order however.

A.