[mapserver-users] Get current year in a CLASS EXPRESSION (mapfile)

wiltomap wiltoma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:55:09 PDT 2016

Thanks Michael! Of course, I had thought about creating a view or
manipulating the DATA parameter. The fact is that I can't do both because
the layer related to the mapfile is used for online data editing, and the
framework used for the website reclaims exactly identical columns inside
tables and views used for such operations. I can't add a new column in the
table because it won't be an existing field in the online form. This is
complex to explain and I have no other choice than dealing with the existing
website I haven't build myself.

So, my question remains. Is there a way to achieve that within EXPRESSION
parameter?