[mapserver-users] Ballon labels.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu May 12 14:26:15 PDT 2016

All,

Anyone know of a trick for labeling in MapServer with balloon chains.  Something like the chain of balloons in the lower right corner of this image:

http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoCAD-Core/images/GUID-1DABE29E-AA77-41CD-9C6D-9796F195C6F1.png

I have a bunch of potential conditions for a single point for labeling  but not all conditions apply all of the time.  I wonder if a symbol font would work somehow.

I could possibly fake something with a feature draw from the return (I think), but I believe it would be convoluted.

bobb

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
-  Mahatma Gandhi