[mapserver-users] How to use tiles input

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 20 05:28:45 PDT 2016

Hello,

Your timing is impeccable: if you are wondering how to serve tiles
through MapServer and MapCache and visible through OpenLayers3,
yesterday I wrote a tutorial on specific steps, with example mapfiles
and Javascript, for MS4W (Windows) users.  There is likely very useful
files there for you, if you're the type of person (like me) who prefers
to start with something that works and modify it for your own data.
And, it's a wiki, so you can also add/modify the steps yourself :)
http://www.ms4w.com/trac/wiki/MapCacheOpenLayers3

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna