[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo layout in plain text

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Thu Nov 10 04:02:40 PST 2016

humm, good point, I need to check the output request from ArcGIS. The users
said that for other service they get a table, so probably an html format.

Thanks,

Y.

joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com>:

> so, what do you have to style? Perhaps you could create a text-format
> output with templates to create a sort of ascii-tables, you don't have
> to use html-tags within the templates. But in this case the request has
> to be format=text/html.
>
> Jörg
>

> Am 10.11.2016 um 12:39 schrieb Yves Jacolin:
> > Thanks Jörg,
> >
> > Unfortunately I should use text format as ArcGIS desktop don't support
> other
> > format (to be confirmed).
> >
> > Y.
> > On Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:49:49 Jörg Thomsen wrote:
> >> Hi Yves,
> >>
> >> text/plain is text/plain, no layout. The Mapserver-templates work with
> >> html-format. Another way could be using the xml-output and styling it
> >> with xslt. But you can enable the html-output using templates with
> >> mapserver and it still will be possible to send text/plain requests.
> >>
> >> Templating ist easy and powerful, so to answer your question: yes, read
> >> the templating chapter. You'll find a short introduction in the old
> >> tutorial: http://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/section3.html (example
> 3.1)
> >>
> >> Jörg

> would

> is

> >> Viele Grüße,
> >> Jörg Thomsen
> >

> Viele Grüße,
> Jörg Thomsen
>
> --

> Where2B Konferenz 2016
> 15. Dezember 2016 in Bonn
> www.where2b-conference.com
>
> -------------------------------
> Jörg Thomsen
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Gillweg 3
> 14193 Berlin
> Germany
>
> Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
> Fax: +49 (0)30 / 89 09 53 11
>
> joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Responsable Formation et Support
Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex

Tel (France) : +33 4 58 48 20 43 (new !)
Tel (Suisse) : +41 21 619 10 43
Mob. : +33 6 18 75 42 21
Fax : 04 79 70 15 81

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com